Why Choose Scriven & Co. to Release your Development Potential or Sell your New Property
Through our many years working in land agency, development appraisals and new homes, we have gained a wide range of experience in this sector. In doing so, this has enabled us to successfully act on behalf of landowners in obtaining planning permission, and work with developers on a wide range of projects.
Such projects include the sale and development of land, smaller building/developments of single houses, large-scale development projects, conversion of historic buildings to apartments, and also the appraisals of brownfield sites.
Where a development opportunity arises, we endeavour to explore all possible redevelopment schemes to ensure that the opportunity is maximised, and perhaps more importantly, is also viable for you.
Where we are involved with development opportunities, we are happy to assist in preparing a brief for architects, assist with planning applications and also have experience in liaising with local authorities. Where meetings are required, we are also happy to use our office premises and the conference room to host....
When involved with a development opportunity we will help with:-
- Site identification: for your specific use
- Site assembly, negotiation and acquisitions
- Site development optimisation considering type, style, size and range of accommodation.
- Briefing architects and working in conjunction with planning consultants in order to release the development potential.
- Considering alternative development options
- Advice on land sales and acquisitions involving:-
- Option agreements
- Conditional contracts
- By informal tender
- By formal tender
- By private treaty
- By Public Auction
New Homes Sales Department
Scriven & Co. have advised and sold new houses in the region for over 80 years. Advice is provided on the following:-
- Marketing plan, brochure and side board design
- New home and sales advice
- Show home set up
- Staffing of show homes
- Target marketing campaigns
- Issuing press releases
- Holding launch promotions
- Weekly sales reports
- Close contact with purchasers and their legal advisors
- Sales in accordance with the New Homes Code of Practice
- Issue of New Home Agreements
Get in touch
Call us on 0121 422 4011 or send us a message...