Why Choose Scriven & Co. to Sell, Let or Manage your Commercial Property
Our commercial department are a specialist team, providing a variety of commercial property services including Sales, Lettings, Management and more. We operate throughout the West Midlands, Black Country and Worcestershire.
Our exemplary breadth of Commercial Property experience enables us to offer thorough, informed advice on all your commercial property related matters.
Scriven & Co’s dedicated team are equipped to look after all your commercial property needs - The Sale, Letting and Management of the following:
- Shops and retail warehouses
- Industrial premises
- Mixed use developments
- Commercial and residential land
Our Client & Management Portfolio
We currently oversee the management of a mixed portfolio which includes shops, offices, industrial units and warehouses. Utilising a modern management system that monitors key dates, rent, inspections and much more, our dedicated commercial department are well equipped to look after your property. The commercial department works closely with our in-house accounts team in order to monitor rent payments, ensuring that we are able to account to you as and when required. We can also provide monthly/quarterly statements, detailing all income and expenditure, which will help with end of year accounting.
I’m interested in selling/letting my commercial property
We would love to help! We can be reached via email email@example.com, by telephone on 0121 422 4011 (option 3) or of course by simply visiting us in our office at 821-829 Hagley Road West B32 1AD. We will ask you a few questions about the property in question, and make an appointment to conduct a free, no obligation market appraisal.
"All their departments are friendly, competent, responsive and provide good value. As a chartered surveyor myself I am impressed by the consistent quality and professionalism of the service they offer."
What factors need to be taken into consideration with regards to Commercial Sale?
The commercial market can be affected by many factors, here are just some of the components that we will consider during our initial market appraisal:
- Supply and demand
- Town planning
- Planning conditions
- Energy performance requirements.
What can Scriven & Co offer advice on, in relation to my commercial property needs?
Our experienced team can offer advice on the following matters:
- Rent Reviews
- Energy effciency
- Lease renewals
- Landlord & Tenant matters
- Management of mixed-use properties
- Change of use, instructing architects on refurbishment
Our promise to you once instructed
If following your appraisal, you are happy to proceed with us, we will undertake the following:
- Provide a distinctive marketing board(s)
- Provide unlimited high-quality brochures
- Be compliant with our procedures ISO 9001:2000 accreditation in Valuation and the sale and letting of commercial property
- Use our in-house design and graphics department to put together a stylish office display to feature in one of the largest window display areas in the region
- Use our database and mailing list to circulate your property particulars to targeted prospective tenants/purchasers whom we believe might be interested in your property.
- Display and market your property on the internet using the websites; www.scriven.co.uk and www.realla.co.uk.
- List your property on CoStar: the UK’s largest database of commercial property accessed by property professionals searching for clients’ requirements. 97% of UK commercial agencies, from national to sole practitioners, list with CoStar.
- Provide advice and assist with the arrangement of the Energy Performance Certificate (This is a legal requirement).
- Assist with the arrangement of any initial risk assessments and safety certification in readiness for any initial tenancy etc.
- Provide accompanied Viewings – to be agreed by arrangement to suit clients' varying circumstances.
- Provide regular viewing Feedback and updates –shortly after the viewing has taken place, we make contact with the viewer by telephone and e-mail. Any feedback obtained is then reported to you.
- Legal Advice - Our contacts with the Legal profession enable us to give you guidance relative to your individual requirements.
What does our management service typically include?
- Rent collection
- Copying/sending monthly/quarterly statements to your accountant to assist with your annual return
- Arrangement of asbestos management reports
- Advice on Lease Renewals and Rent Reviews
- Repairs and improvements
- Advice on Schedules of Condition and Dilapidations
- Dealing with day-to-day queries from clients or tenants
- Monitoring tenants gas service checks
- Monitoring tenants’ electric checks
- Obtaining health and safety advice
- Monitoring Energy Performance Certificates
Get in touch
Call us on 0121 422 4011 or send us a message...